Liberty Adriatic was established in 2003 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. In 2012 we have added to our portfolio a branch office in Belgrade, Serbia, in 2015 a branch office in Dubrovnik and in 2016 a branch office in Zagreb, Croatia. As a full service Destination Management Company we offer a diverse portfolio of services in the Adriatic region. Our work with international and domestic clients is highly regarded and we are able to focus on providing:
- comprehensive knowledge of the hotel, venue, restaurant and specialist service sectors,
a multi lingual team,
- proven track record of handling high profile and complex international events across the corporate, association and agency sectors,
- a commitment to the very close attention to detail,
- added value through adopting a consultant role ensuring not only the best rates but the very best of proactive advice,
- a flexible approach in everything that we do.
Choice and flexibility to client’s requests, interest and duties are the key words that can best describe what our costumer can expect from us. To meet client’s expectations we provide knowledge and experience, personalized, professional and top quality services, and last but not least guaranteed competitive rates.
Our working philosophy is to deliver our promises in the most dedicated fashion and with world-class quality. We love what we do! This is why our clients enjoy working with us!
Brief Interview by OTB
What is the value of the Southeast Asia markets for the incoming in your country? Which are considered as the most important markets?
We are handling about 120 groups a year with total value of 1,5mil.
What is the importance of Vietnam as outbound market? What is your expectations from the Vietnamese market?
This is a market which we consider highly potential which is a reason why we decided to exhibit at OTB.
What are you planning to present to the Vietnamese travel agents for their customers?
We are convinced that Adriatic region with all countries has a lot to offer so we will present our programmes that cover the region.